Summer painting in Hobart is a unique experience, getting off to the right start is essential for any painting project!
Summer painting goals this summer. If you’re planning on painting in Hobart this summer, then you’re going to want to read these tips from professional painters. Dyson Painter Hobart has been supplying residential painters and commercial painters in Hobart for over five decades.
They have professional painting services down to a fine art form! If you run out of time this summer, or the job is too big to tackle by yourself, then why not give Dyson Painters Hobart a call? Their team of professional painters knows what it takes to get the job done.
Whether it’s residential painters or commercial painters you’re after, no job is too big or too small for Dyson Painters Hobart. They have been painting in Hobart for over fifty years and understand just what you need to do for your summer painting project.
There are a lot of things that you need to consider for any summer painting project. It might not get as sunny as the rest of Australia, but there are still some tips and tricks you’ll need to know.
Here Are Dyson Painters Hobart’s 5 Tips for Summer Painting!
- Preparation is key – This is the same for interior and exterior painting projects. If you want your paint job to have that professional painter finish, then spend some quality time at the start getting your project ready. Clean all surfaces making sure to remove any mold, mildew, dirt, grime, and spider webs.
- Watch the weather – If it’s going to be a bright sunny day, then start early and follow the shade around the house. Don’t leave the biggest part of your painting project to last so that you’re standing in the blistering sun. Don’t forget to Slip, Slop, and Slap!
- Water-based paints – If you can’t avoid the sun and you’re using water-based paints, then you can lightly wet down the walls to cool them down and make the painting project a little easier.
- Metal objects – If you’re painting anything metal like a shed, wall, or gates, then be aware that the sun is going to make them extremely hot. Either paint them early or leave them until it’s not as hot.
- Read the instructions – Pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions and watch the temperature. If it gets too hot, then leave it for a cooler day.
If watching cricket while someone else does the hard work is more your style, then why not hire professional painting services like Dyson Painters Hobart for your next project?
They have a team of professional residential painters and commercial painters ready to tackle any project.